Michael A. Kostek School has an active and engaged School Council. Our School Council focuses on building a community at MAK and they work in collaboration with the Fundraising Society to sponsor family events. By becoming involved you are able to provide valuable input and gain insight into the education your child is receiving. Involvement also helps parents gain a greater understanding of the school and the educational process. All parents are encouraged to attend the monthly meetings.
The MAK Fundraising Society runs a very successful fundraising program to provide financial support to enhance the education of all the children that attend Michael A. Kostek school. The Fundraising Society brings in artist in residences and school performances to enhance the arts at our school. They also raise funds to support field trips, purchase technology and offer any other financial support that may be needed. The Fundraising Society runs a number of fundraising campaigns throughout the school year.
Meetings for 2022 - 2023
- October 18, 2022 7:00 p.m. Annual General Meeting
- November 22, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
- December 13, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
- January 17, 2023 at 7:00 p.m.
- February 7, 2023 at 7:00 p.m.
- March 21, 2023 at 7:00 p.m.
- April 18, 2023 at 7:00 p.m.
- May 16, 2023 at 7:00 p.m.
- June 13, 2023 at 7:00 p.m.